Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,632   Posts: 188,975   Members: 6,617   Active Members: 303
margaretcetera
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, margaretcetera.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you improve on the S19? Get a new beavertail shove it pocket! TB packs rejoice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy moly, this seems like genius!! I've been looking for something like this because carrying coats are super annoying but I don't always want shockcord on my bag ... I'm going for it. Buy it here on Amazon for ~$24 and the attachment points can be used singularly for a waterbottle or whatever. I can't believe this isn't a hot seller.

Video for the lazy

Comment

@GruffGott -- I hope that it works for you. I'm still infatuated. There are other comments on the link below. Some folks found the shock cord to be firm to the point of collapsing a Synapse.

https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...s-packnet.html

Comment

Originally posted by Fulton View Post
        @GruffGott -- I hope that it works for you. I'm still infatuated. There are other comments on the link below. Some folks found the shock cord to be firm to the point of collapsing a Synapse.
        Basically I want it for the attachment points, which I could buy separate, but the attachment points allow me to use my own lower power shockcord from Paracord Planet or Bored Paracord Then I'll just use some s-biners or swivels to create whatever net I need.

Comment

Working...
        X