Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,743   Posts: 190,299   Members: 6,602   Active Members: 258
Welcome to our newest member, IJPWilda05.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some photos of the Freudian Slip for Cafe Bag, accompanied by lengthy pontification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone tried a medium FS inside the front of an Ego? I love using my Ego as a "short trip one-bag" with the addition of a packing cube...am thinking that a Medium FS in the front would let me take the other sorts of stuff I need in that same bag without sacrificing main compartment space. I like being able to fit clothes in the one side and the rest in the other. I could lift out the FS and take it with me to meetings, etc. and have all necessary at hand.

(And, true confession... I am hoping this works...because I already caved and ordered one. If not, I might sigh, but do so knowing that it will also work in my LCB.)

Comment

@KmK

I total agree with your train of thought! A large FS will just fit in the front of an Ego - so a medium should be fine.

See my post and picture (large FS shown):

How to get an Uber Ego with a Freudian Slip!

Hope this helps
      Cheers!
      Last edited by tpnl; 10-18-2015, 11:13 AM.
      TB Ballistic Black/Iberian Dyneema backpacks and briefcases for every occasion together with my cherished Nordic and Solar Dyneema!

Comment

Tpnl,

Fantastic! Thanks for directing me to your other post! Kmk

Comment

Do Ilkyway's photos suggest the presence of 2 o-rings inside the zippered pockets of the cafe bag freudian slips? Or, are my newbie eyes too easily deceived?

Comment

Originally posted by caesg View Post
            Do Ilkyway's photos suggest the presence of 2 o-rings inside the zippered pockets of the cafe bag freudian slips? Or, are my newbie eyes too easily deceived?
            Yes, there are 2 o-rings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you, adalangdon! I've just inched a few steps closer to purchasing a Freudian Slip, thanks to that information!

Comment

Working...
              X