Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,744   Posts: 190,307   Members: 6,604   Active Members: 256
Welcome to our newest member, MeaningwaveExists.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off on a summer adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off on a summer adventure

Hi folks! :)

Traveling with an Aeronaut 30, a Tri-Star, a Western Flyer, a Daylight Backpack, and two Side Effects! :)

We plan on happening through Zürich and Lucerne in Switzerland, and Bedford in the United Kingdom. We will share pictures as we go!

-m

Thanks for this! It's really helpful to see the bags in action, being carried by differently-sized members of the family.

Comment

Oh, goody. I love to see Maverick and his family's pics on holiday. Thanks for taking us with you on your adventures. Looking forward to your wonderful photos.
      Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Comment

Yay for maverick photos! This sounds like a great trip, I'm excited for you guys!
        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Arriving into LHR

Foosball before breakfast

Breakfast at Eat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          -m

Comment

The bags, as always, were so perfect on board! Once we boarded, Jaiden's iPad mini and earphones came out of the large outside pocket of Western Flyer, and my iPad Air and earphones came out of the Daylight Backpack.

Mona wanted some ibuprofen once we were airborne, and I was able to retrieve it from the mesh pocket in the Synapse 19 Freudian Slip that was inside the Daylight Backpack.

Repacking as we were about to land was again a breeze.

We had a conversation with a woman who had a challenging transit experience due to flight cancellations. She had been rebooked on a flight in another terminal, but was asked to return to the previous terminal to ensure that her checked bag would get transferred.

We encountered some people running through the terminal, I imagine, trying to make a connection. One was carrying her roll aboard in both hands!

Moments like these are a reminder that we should feel grateful to have come across and to have the privilege of carrying such travel friendly bags from TOM BIHN!

-m

Comment

Luggage in the overhead bin of a Swiss Airways A320.

On the train in Zürich.

Lunch at Elle'n'Belle.

-m

Comment

That Western Flyer looks just right for your son.
                Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

We took a highly underrated afternoon nap. In the evening, we walked around Zürich and ha dinner at Hiltl. I had my Side Effect in my Daylight Backpack along with a warm layer and a few other things. Everything else stayed at the apartment.

-m

Comment

I dream of going to Switzerland and finding a little shop with every SAK model in existence.

Comment

Old school MINI.

-m

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
                        Old school MINI.

In Nordic!

Comment

Had a most delightful cappuccino at H. Schwarzenbach, and then popped into their grocery store next door afterwards!
                          Attached Files
                          -m

Comment

Love walking the cobblestone paved alleys in Zürich!
                            Attached Files
                            -m

Comment

Boarding the train to Luzern.
                              Attached Files
                              -m

Comment

Working...
                              X