Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,743   Posts: 190,299   Members: 6,602   Active Members: 258
Welcome to our newest member, IJPWilda05.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Size Comparisons of VFS for SCB/MCB, Laundry SS, 3 SE Color Comparisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Size Comparisons of VFS for SCB/MCB, Laundry SS, 3 SE Color Comparisons

Hey guys,

Thanks all for the endless tips, suggestions, and general bag obsession. I'm super new to the brand and have been diving in thanks to reading the forum. I have a few images here to share in case anyone else new is looking for size comparisons or color comparisons. I have purchased the VFS for a non TB bag, (but last night ordered a Synapse 19 and 25!), please take a look at the Small vs Medium.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	160818_notoriousedc_tom_bihn_006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	552.5 KB
ID:	312527

I also got both Laundry Stuff Sacks to decide which would be best for me. I will keep underwear and socks in there, so the smaller one seems best.

Name:	160818_notoriousedc_tom_bihn_014.jpg
Size:	622.3 KB
ID:	312529

Also am replacing my Mountainsmith Vibe 2 with the SE for use as my in flight organizer. I love how slim and lightweight it is. I really dug the organization of the Vibe pack, but all I had to do was add a small organizer pouch into the SE (with a mod that I will post at a later time) and it became just as organized and way more manageable. Anyway, check out the difference between Black, Navy, and Nordic.

Name:	160818_notoriousedc_tom_bihn_009.jpg
Size:	868.4 KB
ID:	312528

Hope the pictures help other newbies and can't wait to receive my Synapses!!

- Tom
Working...
X