Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,821   Posts: 191,242   Members: 6,714   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, Nemad.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feline the TB love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feline the TB love

Your pens in that fetching TB wrap?? They are beneath me. Your notebook in the medium double organizer? Beyond your reach and my hind quarters are stuck to your hip--alarms will sound if the seal of contact is broken. Reach for your book and I will take off like a shot and you will feel bad. Forget the remote. It is beneath your pens which are, heh heh hehhhhh, beneath me. But, you are not without options. Petting is Always an option...and Brushing is Better still.

I don't have a picture of my cat on TB stuff but he loves my A45 and always seems to find a way to snuggle into the main compartment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Synapse 25 Black Dyneema/Wasabi
    Side Effect Black Dyneema/Wasabi
    Aeronaut 45 Burnt Orange/Steel
    Absolute Shoulder Strap
    Travel Laundry Stuff Stack Aeronaut 45 Wasabi
    Vertical Freudian Slip Synapse 25
    Travel Tray Wasabi
    Pilot Navy/Wasabi
    RFID Passport Pouch Iberian
    Spiff Kit Deluxe Northwest Sky Halcyon 200
    Synapse 19 Black Halcyon/Ultraviolet
    Empire Builder
    Snake Charmer

Comment

I have one cat that likes to chew on my DLBP straps and another that peed (and I mean GIANT PUDDLE) on my newly acquired MCB. This means that I tend to keep all things Tom Bihn away from the kitties. They are allowed to play in the boxes though.
      Owner of Aeronaut 45, Aubergine/Wasabi; MCB, Plum; Travel Trays, Wasabi, NW Sky & Zest; PCSB, Iberian; PCBP, Steel, black dyneema CP & Pilot

Comment

Working...
      X