Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,770   Posts: 190,611   Members: 6,655   Active Members: 266
Welcome to our newest member, Oliver18.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synapse 25 review by Chase Reeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synapse 25 review by Chase Reeves

https://youtu.be/B7hmx9I9drE

A rather entertaining review of the S25. He captured the love I feel for my Synapses perfectly.

Link: Tom Bihn Synapse 25 FULL Review (One Bag Travel Legend!) - YouTube
    Last edited by mrbrown; 03-15-2017, 11:49 AM.
    @mrbrown on Twitter, happy owner of a Black Original Halcyon A45, Navy and Burnt Orange A30s, Navy Tristar, Navy WF, Navy NFTD, Navy DLBC, Navy Pilot, Navy and Burnt Orange Co-Pilots, Navy, Burnt Orange, Nordic and Black Halcyon Side Effects, Burnt Orange, French Blue and Nordic Halcyon DLBPs, Linen SCB, Nordic Halycon S25, Nordic Halycon HsJ, Burnt Orange Maker's Bag, and Burnt Orange, Navy and Original Halcyon S19s (yes three, because they are THAT awesome).

It is a great review, but NSFW due to language.

Comment

I've watched several of his bag reviews. He cracks me up. And yeah, he uses a few expletives (OK, more than a few). But he sure does love him some S25!

Comment

He's my favorite bag reviewer!

I like his reviews because he actually shows you all parts of the bags and inside all the pockets, what the bag looks like packed, what the bag looks like on (which most reviewers surprisingly don't do). And of course he's hilarious and keeps you entertained through a 20+ minute bag review.

But like someone else referenced, if a few curse words get you offended (or you are watching at work), he's not your guy.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Comment

I do believe he's one of us!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
          Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
          Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
          Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Comment

Chase Reeves has a new review of The Guide's pack up:

Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Aeronaut 30 and 45 Review.

https://youtu.be/ti23K9lG1rU

Again, NSFW due to language.
              Last edited by Sn1p3r; 06-10-2017, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Where I work, no backpack review is safe for work, regardless of language. If you guys can watch backpack reviews at work, I want your job!
                “Order and simplification are the first steps towards mastery of a subject” ― Thomas Mann

Comment

Originally posted by Kerrpe View Post
                  Where I work, no backpack review is safe for work, regardless of language. If you guys can watch backpack reviews at work, I want your job!
                  Yes! I assumed NSFW had just become generic shorthand for "maybe don't watch w kids" because, I mean, who watches stuff like this at work with no headphones on???

Comment

Originally posted by Kerrpe View Post
                    I could watch a backpack review at work when it's pretty clear I'm taking a break. Join me in the glamorous world of IT support!
                    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Comment

Not exactly a review, but a Top 9 List and yes Tom Bihn is on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SUSBNqDRlg

NSFW due to language.

Comment

Tom Bihn is on THREE times. I like his style.
                        Boots, Bags, and Beer. (And Coffee)

Comment

Working...
                        X