Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,767   Posts: 190,597   Members: 6,651   Active Members: 259
Welcome to our newest member, learn2route.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Cublete a small cube but a big suprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First things first: I am no taminca and for thouse who where not around back than, here is an example: https://forums.tombihn.com/photos-vi...hlight=Taminca

But I will try my best to show the awesomeness of this tiny thing:

First as a travel-charging Kid:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-06-26 12.20.40.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	861.5 KB
ID:	312798

Name:	2017-06-26 12.21.28.jpg
Size:	660.7 KB
ID:	312799

Have a nasty cold? Or want to go to a realy sad movie? Why not have four packets of tissues with you? I am not sure if tissue packs in the US are the same size so I have a hand-shot in there for refference.

Name:	2017-06-27 07.41.41.jpg
Size:	586.6 KB
ID:	312800

Name:	2017-06-27 07.42.51.jpg
Size:	608.5 KB
ID:	312801

Name:	2017-06-27 07.43.18.jpg
Size:	764.7 KB
ID:	312802

Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Here is a shot of the 525d Mars Red Cubelet with a 85w MacBook Pro power adapter + USB-C cable; and also a shot of some adapters, flash storage and batteries inside the 210d Viridian Cubelet.
    Attached Files
    -m

Comment

What about a travel-tea kid? Here is the lid of my travel mug and an assortment of tea bags:

Name:	2017-06-27 07.47.34.jpg
Size:	623.5 KB
ID:	301686

Name:	2017-06-27 07.49.40.jpg
Size:	737.8 KB
ID:	301687

And belive it or not: even a small edc can fit in here. Thanks to the O-Rings on both sides on the outside this could be a shoulderbag/crossbody:

Name:	2017-06-27 08.16.23.jpg
Size:	627.3 KB
ID:	301690

Name:	2017-06-27 08.17.00.jpg
Size:	609.8 KB
ID:	301691

Ilkyway
      “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

Comment

How does it look inside a Side Kick?

Comment

Let me put money where my mouth is: this is me carrying the Cublete cross body:

Name:	2017-06-27 12.09.52.jpg
Size:	728.2 KB
ID:	301692

Name:	2017-06-27 14.34.16.jpg
Size:	584.2 KB
ID:	301693

And here two shots I took today while I was out and about with my knew love: the Cublete!

Name:	2017-06-27 14.21.38.jpg
Size:	528.6 KB
ID:	301694

Name:	2017-06-27 14.23.58.jpg
Size:	711.0 KB
ID:	301695

Ilkyway

Comment

Can I just get a forum function to automatically "like" all of @Ilkyway's pictures? That will save me having to go through and click individual posts.

Great pictures and wonderful color balance.

moriond

Comment

My daughter (7) will totally want this as a purse. Cute!!

Comment

Oh, I really like the Cubelet as a mini purse. I bought four of them and look forward to trying this out when I am going minimal. Thanks for the idea, Ilkyway.
                Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
                  Can I just get a forum function to automatically "like" all of @Ilkyway's pictures? That will save me having to go through and click individual posts.

Great pictures and wonderful color balance.

moriond
                  Yes...I agree!!!
                  Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
                  Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
                  Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Comment

I got a few as well in the new preeeeety colors. I don't think my iPhone 7 plus will fit but.....

Comment

I have the 6s Plus and you are right tebnewyork it wound fit. But they are so cute I forgive them that ;-)

Ilkyway

Comment

I can not find the post right now, but I claimed WRONGLY that the large Shop Bag wound fit into a Cublete. I asked my husband and he did it... and smiled smuggly at me... but who cares about smug smiles when large bags fit into small ones, right? ;-)

Ilkyway

ETA: My husband said it is a nice fit but you have to fould the handles once. He was not sure if that did any harm to the handles over time. I have no idea either.
                        Last edited by Ilkyway; 06-27-2017, 12:10 PM.

Comment

THIS is the bag I wanted for my MacBook charger, but I'm not paying $10 for shipping one item. Must find other things to buy.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ilkyway;145204]What about a travel-tea kid? Here is the lid of my travel mug and an assortment of tea bags:

Name:	2017-06-27 07.47.34.jpg
Size:	623.5 KB
ID:	301686

Name:	2017-06-27 07.49.40.jpg
Size:	737.8 KB
ID:	301687

You had me at travel-tea kit! I love it! Can't wait to grab one (or two)!

Comment

I love these! Thanks for the photos. I snagged three of them, Alphaviolet, Viridian, and Grass because I'm hoping they'll work into my current color scheme of Ultraviolet/Wasabi/Sitka. And I was in such a rush to order them that I didn't get a note in to say thanks to the TB crew for being so awesome and on the ball today. Shame on me!

Comment

Working...
                              X