Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,818   Posts: 191,204   Members: 6,714   Active Members: 267
Welcome to our newest member, adb755.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pantone Color Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nebulous Grey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Comment

These Pantone comparison pictures for the new 630d fabrics in Seapine, Logic Blue, and Nebulous Grey are fantastic

Comment

So cool to have these, thanks @gochicken!!
        I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

this thread is amazing.

Comment

So beautiful!

Comment

This is my favorite thread.

Comment

Some updates:
                Acuity Halcyon and Constellation 525

With (top to bottom) Island, Fjord, Nordic

Last edited by gochicken; 07-21-2020, 03:32 PM.
                Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Comment

New Sitka on top of old Sitka Travel Tray:
                  In real life the new one seems a tad bit darker and less yellow… I couldn’t quite capture it

Comment

Solaris Halcyon swatch on top of Solar

And with the greens (Wasabi and Sitka)

Comment

Wilderness 525

Wilderness and new Sitka swatches on top of Forest Tri-Star with old Sitka and Wasabi Travel Trays

Comment

Coyote Halcyon and 525 swatches… and on top of Linen MCB
                        I found the 525 to be more golden than the Halcyon

Comment

Ursa 525 had several matches depending on the light

Here with Coyote 525 and Halcyon swatches and Cork… sorry I could not find my Cocoa OP

Comment

Working...
                          X