Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,503   Posts: 187,560   Members: 6,462   Active Members: 324
Welcome to our newest member, Timewalker.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Aeronaut in Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Aeronaut in Mexico

Ok, I neglected to take pictures, but I recently spent 9 days in Mexico armed only with the Aeronaut for luggage and the Buzz for books, media, etc. I spent 4 days in Patzcuaro and 4 days in Ixtapa at a resort, with one day of travel in between. Patzcuaro was about 7000 ft. and frequently fairly cold, while Ixtapa was a very hot beach.

My Aeronaut's packing list, as best I remember it:
    4 boxer briefs
    6 pairs socks
    2 pairs shorts
    2 pairs swim trunks
    1 pair pants
    4 undershirts
    3 polo shirts
    1 sweater
    1 outer shell jacket
    1 pair sandals
    1 viscose towel
    1 quart bag of various liquids and toiletries
    1 clear double-sided packing cube, filled with other toiletries and misc. items
    2 large packing cubes
    2 end cubes

All in all, this was enough for me to travel on indefinitely. The Aeronaut even fit in the overhead of the smallest plane and was a joy to travel with. The trip also involved carrying my bags up stairs and over cobble streets. I can't imagine if I'd had a wheeled bag.

Thanks Tom!
    Proud owner of the sapphire/steel Buzz, crimson Aeronaut, steel/crimson Empire Builder, two Absolute Straps, steel Brain Cell, quarter convertible packing cube, and a variety of other packing cubes.
Working...
X