• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tale of Two Ghost Whales

I received both of my new Ghost Whales!

Small, Mars Red 525 Ballistic
    Super-Mini, Cloud, 210 Ballistic

The Small for my sunglasses fits perfectly!
    The Super-Mini for my AirPods is a great fit!

The quality of these GWOPs is excellent!

Photos to compare colors/textures.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1759.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	676.2 KB
ID:	314535

Name:	IMG_1762.jpg
Size:	634.6 KB
ID:	314536

Name:	IMG_1765.JPEG
Size:	742.3 KB
ID:	314537

Name:	IMG_1766.JPEG
Size:	677.7 KB
ID:	314538
    The only thing worse than chips without salsa is salsa without chips!

Thanks for posting these pictures! I've been hesitating on a GW pouch for my sunglasses because they're Maui Jim's, and shaped just like yours, i.e., they don't lay flat. This is an irritating design feature, but I''m really sensitive to anything pressing on my temples and this is the only brand, so far, I've been able to find that doesn't give me a headache. I currently carry them in a large hard case and I dislike it a lot. Seeing this picture confirms I could use a small GH easily...adding to pre-order if one is still available. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by aungrl View Post
      Thanks for posting these pictures! I've been hesitating on a GW pouch for my sunglasses because they're Maui Jim's, and shaped just like yours, i.e., they don't lay flat. This is an irritating design feature, but I''m really sensitive to anything pressing on my temples and this is the only brand, so far, I've been able to find that doesn't give me a headache. I currently carry them in a large hard case and I dislike it a lot. Seeing this picture confirms I could use a small GH easily...adding to pre-order if one is still available. Thanks again.
      Here it is zipped closed with those glasses. Glad to help!

They don't feel too tight in the GWOP to me. My current bag has room for them. I'm not concerned with the glasses being crushed. My concern was being scratched; the GWOP neutralizes the threat from the enemy called Scratch. ;)

Name:	IMG_1773.jpg
Size:	528.8 KB
ID:	308021

Name:	IMG_1772.JPEG
Size:	909.8 KB
ID:	308022
      Last edited by jMac; 03-05-2021, 06:00 AM.

Comment

The furry beast feels this is the best use ever for the smallest Ghost Whale....but he may be biased. [emoji23]

He loves these tiny Milkbone treats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Quick update 3-27-21
          I've been using my GWOPs daily for a few weeks and flippin' love'em! They're the right sizes for my sunglasses and airpods, and they fit great in my current EDC bag. But they really want to move into a new Small Cafe Bag in April. Anyways, the GWOPs keep my stuff protected, are easy to get in and out of, and look/feel good. I just want more now. In many colors.

Comment

Working...
          X