Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,625   Posts: 188,932   Members: 6,609   Active Members: 292
gianlucamazzi
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, gianlucamazzi.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a video of the ruck's sac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Nana8
    Forum Member

• Nana8
    replied
    Originally posted by maverick View Post
    hi nana8,

i'm glad it was of help! do let us know how your boys liked their ruck's sacs. i'm sure we'd all love to see some pictures of them with their ruck's sacs!
    I will be glad to post some pics when I can talk the boys into posing! They are a bit shy! I know I can sneak a couple though, since the boys will often "pose" in front of the mirror to see how clothes etc. work for them (they have sensory issues) and seem to do better associating the visual with the "feel".

Thanks again!
    nana8

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    Volunteer *********

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by Nana8 View Post
    And enjoy, we did! Great video, maverick -- thank you so much for doing these! This answered all of our questions about Ruck's Sack being appropriate for our boys for school (one of the little guys is kind of small).
    hi nana8,

i'm glad it was of help! do let us know how your boys liked their ruck's sacs. i'm sure we'd all love to see some pictures of them with their ruck's sacs!

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    Volunteer *********

• maverick
    replied
    hi shvia,

indeed, the back of the ruck's sac is very nicely padded.

the ruck's sac will hold the items as featured in the video. how the bag is designed and you pack things will affect not only what the bag will hold, but also how easily you can get at what you pack into the bag. the drawstring at the top of the ruck's sac makes it easy to get into everything packed inside.

one of the things i really love about the ruck's sac is that you can also throw a few things in that you need for a summer outing and carry it comfortably.

getting back to your question about the padded back, i should mention that i've thrown odd things in there like a spool of kite string, a kite, a ball, and a frisbee and have carried it very comfortably.

Originally posted by Shiva View Post
    Hey Maverick: Is the back of the Sack padded at all for comfort against the back and so objects don't poke? I am still quite intrigued by how much the RS seems to hold; I don't know if it is the bag, or your superior packing skills!

Leave a comment:

• Nana8
    Forum Member

• Nana8
    replied
    Originally posted by maverick View Post
    most certainly not the most polished piece of cinematography, but i assure you a lot of love went into making this little video showing off the ruck's sac! :)

option 1: watch the video

option 2: watch the video

enjoy!
    And enjoy, we did! Great video, maverick -- thank you so much for doing these! This answered all of our questions about Ruck's Sack being appropriate for our boys for school (one of the little guys is kind of small).

Leave a comment:

• Shiva
    Forum Member

• Shiva
    replied
    Hey Maverick: Is the back of the Sack padded at all for comfort against the back and so objects don't poke? I am still quite intrigued by how much the RS seems to hold; I don't know if it is the bag, or your superior packing skills!

Leave a comment:

• scotlib
    Forum Member

• scotlib
    replied
    Many thanks for your videos, maverick. It is great to the see the bags in actual use. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    Volunteer *********

• maverick
    started a topic a video of the ruck's sac

a video of the ruck's sac

most certainly not the most polished piece of cinematography, but i assure you a lot of love went into making this little video showing off the ruck's sac! :)

option 1: watch the video

option 2: watch the video

enjoy!
    Attached Files
    maverick
    Volunteer *********
    Last edited by maverick; 02-19-2009, 11:44 PM.
Working...
X