Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,337   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 295
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Tilley and Medium Cafe Bag Make for Great Fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Tilley and Medium Cafe Bag Make for Great Fun!

Thought you all might enjoy a bit of "Indiana Jones" as our oldest grandson donned his Grandpa's Tilley hat and my medium cafe bag for a bit of fun!
    nana8
    Attached Files
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Haha!! That's an awesome picture, Nana8! Thanks for posting it.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it!

Both the Cafe Bag and the Tilley held up very well during a trek through the woods. Lots of brush and weeds but the Cafe Bag looked as good as new once back home. Inside the bag was a Harry Potter book, a Luna Bar, small bag of peanuts, an apple and clipped to the strap was a Contigo water bottle-32 oz.
      Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Comment

hi nana8,

that is absolutely adorable :)! thank you for sharing!
        -m

Comment

Thank you! We all had great fun!

Comment

"Throw me the idol, and I'll throw you the whip!"

This is a great picture! You know, the kids in my neighborhood have had a bit of an Indiana Jones revival. None of them have seen the movie, but they all have the "Lego Indiana Jones" game... they know all the scenes re-enacted by lego characters. :)

I hope your grandson uncovered some great treasures!
            ----------------
            Bob P.
            Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Comment

Indiana Jones must be enjoying a revival among 11 year olds! The "gem" our grandson is placing in his bag is actually a 3D "diamond" cut puzzle he calls a "sapphire". Apparently he and his friends re-enacted some of the scenes just like your neighbor kids -- from the Lego game. I am glad you enjoyed the picture!

Comment

Wow! I made the blog! I am so excited!

Comment

Wonderful picture Nana8!

Your grandson is adorable and a great actor :)

Congrats on making the blog!

Comment

Thanks! He is such a fun little guy! You should see all 8 of them together! It's a real adventure!

Comment

Working...
                    X