Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,503   Posts: 187,566   Members: 6,463   Active Members: 327
Welcome to our newest member, chrisjonty.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the small cafe bag goes to dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by fbrown627 View Post
    For a small bag, it sure eats a lot...probably more than it weighs!!!
    by the way, an empty small cafe bag would nicely accommodate the small pizza take away container at cpk, as well a sony 9" portable dvd player, as demonstrated in this short video...

Leave a comment:

• Frank II
    replied
    For a small bag, it sure eats a lot...probably more than it weighs!!!

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by fbrown627 View Post
    Shiva...you read my mind, I always wanted to ask Maverick if there was a Tom Bihn product he didn't own.

However, Mav, I have a question....the Title of this posting is "the small cafe bag goes to dinner."

What did it order?
    a goat cheese and roasted red pepper pizza on honey wheat dough and two sides of broccoli :)

Leave a comment:

• Frank II
    replied
    Shiva...you read my mind, I always wanted to ask Maverick if there was a Tom Bihn product he didn't own.

However, Mav, I have a question....the Title of this posting is "the small cafe bag goes to dinner."

What did it order?

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by Shiva View Post
    Maverick: does the small cafe bag hold junior size books and files? --I am thinking like a levenger notebook? This seems bigger than I had imagined--since the kids' books in it seem fairly large. would it hold a simple plastic folder with letter size paper in it?
    and you know you are going to have a request for yet another video!

and is there any TB bag you do NOT own?
    hey shiva,

hehe - there are many tom bihn bags that i don't have :D.

the small cafe bag ix 7.5" x 11" x 3". i've carried a large moleskine in it, which is 5.25" x 8.25" i believe - similar in size to levenger's junior sized pads, and it will float inside the small cafe bag if the bag isn't full. the small cafe bag will not hold a letter sized (8.5" x 11") journal. the largest book in the picture is larger than that. because it is a paper back, it fits despite being wider than 7.5".

what else would you like to see in the video of the small cafe bag?
    Last edited by maverick; 08-24-2009, 09:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shiva
    replied
    small cafe bag

Maverick: does the small cafe bag hold junior size books and files? --I am thinking like a levenger notebook? This seems bigger than I had imagined--since the kids' books in it seem fairly large. would it hold a simple plastic folder with letter size paper in it?
    and you know you are going to have a request for yet another video!

and is there any TB bag you do NOT own?

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by thorn View Post
    Are straps not adjustable to become kidsize?
    hi thorn,

they are quite adjustable. i could have made it smaller than they were in this picture. let me get another picture of him with the small cafe bag...

Leave a comment:

• thorn
    replied
    Are straps not adjustable to become kidsize?

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    started a topic the small cafe bag goes to dinner

the small cafe bag goes to dinner

we brought some reading material to california pizza kitchen tonight...
    Attached Files
Working...
X