Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,492   Posts: 187,435   Members: 6,453   Active Members: 336
Welcome to our newest member, parisbandarq.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a video of the horizontal freudian slip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew all along the Freudian Slip was an ingenious device... but I had no idea it was such a complex device.
    Karl

Comment

Do any of you use more than one of these Slips in a bag/briefcase to keep multiple files organized?
      Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

Originally posted by MtnMan View Post
        Do any of you use more than one of these Slips in a bag/briefcase to keep multiple files organized?
        I only have one vertical Freudian Slip but I know that the Brain Bag can hold two of them, one in each compartment.
        It might be possible to fit two Freudian Slips in each compartment of the Brain Bag provided there is no Brain Cell or Cache to take up the space.

I don't know of any forum member who owns multiple Freudian Slips of the same orientation (portrait or landscape), so I hope Darcy could shed some light on the
        Tom Bihn bags capacity for holding multiple Freudian Slips.

I love mine and I love the name so I would be happy to get more Brain Bags sized ones.
        It would also bet great to get one or several sized to the Synapse. :)

Comment

I love the Freudian slip and use it daily in my Brain Bag. You could fit 4 vertical slips in the BB -- two in each compartment -- if you really wanted to, though it seems like it would be a waste of space.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
            hi peregrina,

congratulations on your order - you're going to love it!
            Thanks Maverick. I'll take some pictures once I get the new bag...

Comment

Working...
            X