Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,228   Members: 6,597   Active Members: 265
Welcome to our newest member, josha.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you know you're a loyal tom bihn customer when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ratdeau
    replied
    ... you are sad to have to buy a 110 liters bag.
    TB don't provide it and other brand will never be at TB's quality level.

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied
    Does it count as loyalty if your boss tells you he's in the market for a new briefcase and you send him to tombihn.com?

Happy travels,
    Moose

Leave a comment:

• wennefer
    replied
    You you're watching the Apple "Back to Mac" event announcing the new MacBook Airs and your first thought is which new Tom Bihn bag should I get to carry it. And then you go to the Tom Bihn blog and discover a new black (!) cache just sized for it!

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by amw View Post
    When on a trip and you realize you need more space to pack for the return, you place a rush order with tombihn.com and have it delivered to the hotel.
    a useful piece of information to keep in mind if you get into this situation is that airlines have what is known as counter to counter service. the sender can take a package to the airline counter at the airport near them and the airline will put it on the appropriate airplane and get it to where you need it to go. then the recipient can go to the airline counter at the airport where the package has arrived and claim it.

back in the day of paper tickets, my brother needed to get a ticket to his wife who was to travel from india back to the u.s. so we went to the airline cargo office (i think it was pan am) and dropped off the ticket.

so darcy, will you be adding a counter to counter shipping option to the order page? :)

Leave a comment:

• amw
    replied
    When on a trip and you realize you need more space to pack for the return, you place a rush order with tombihn.com and have it delivered to the hotel.

Leave a comment:

• dzd
    replied
    Originally posted by maverick View Post
    think about it - plum shorts, wasabi t-shirt, with a plum/wasabi ristretto!
    That might make my eyes pop out!

Leave a comment:

• dzd
    replied
    ... You sleep with your new TB at your side because it's a bag that finally manifests so many of your long-standing wishes.

... You stuff and display some of your TBs around your workspace so you can look at them from time to time and swoon.
    Last edited by dzd; 10-16-2010, 10:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rhiannon
    replied
    You know you're a loyal Tom Bihn customer when...

...you dye your hair to match your Tom Bihn bags. I have a purple stripe in my hair that matches the plum strip on my Ego and my plum Side Effect. I have a purple Contigo travel mug to match, too!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by Just View Post

You just had a dream in which you were ordering the large Shop Bag in the new color of Dyneema (not yet actualized) from this site!
    We'll get swatches to you, moriond, and maverick of the new color as soon as we have them.

We will only have enough fabric initially for a few swatches, and while we're taking a photo of the new color to share with everyone else, we thought it would help for the moderators of the forum to have actual samples so they can describe the color as the color in the photo could appear different on different screens, etc.

So watch your mail!!

Leave a comment:

• Just
    replied

You just had a dream in which you were ordering the large Shop Bag in the new color of Dyneema (not yet actualized) from this site!

Leave a comment:

• Nana8
    replied
    :) Not anytime soon!

Leave a comment:

• Twitchy
    replied
    Can I be a Loyal First Time Tom Bihn customer?

I'm just getting ready to order my first Tom Bihn Bag (just need to decide the colours ...) and I'm already thinking about replacing all my other bags with TB goodness!

Doctor, will this ever end??

Leave a comment:

• MsMoon
    replied

Only if you wear this in your next video!! We wanna see!

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    5. you think about what color your tom bihn bags are when you shop for an item of clothing!
    i was out shopping for clothes today, and i found myself putting together various outfits in tom bihn bag color combinations. cocoa shorts and a wasabi t-shirt; navy shorts and a cayenne t-shirt. now i really want to find a pair of plum shorts to go with the wasabi t-shirt i picked up...

Leave a comment:

• Zephyrnoid
    replied
    ...Your arsenal of Tom Bihn products are the last thing you'd sell off to feed your starving children.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X