Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,228   Members: 6,597   Active Members: 265
Welcome to our newest member, josha.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you know you're a loyal tom bihn customer when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MsMoon
    replied
    Originally posted by ex machina View Post
    You know you're a loyal Tom Bihn customer when...

You have an item on pre-order/back-order and see this as a good thing because you can keep adding to the order to save on shipping. :rolleyes:
    I have apparently been spending too much time on Facebook, because I was just looking for the "like" button!

Leave a comment:

• ex machina
    replied

You have an item on pre-order/back-order and see this as a good thing because you can keep adding to the order to save on shipping. :rolleyes:

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by Just View Post
    Hmm... and how many of the 4 versions of the Synpase you were considering did you end up ordering? :cool:
    Hey, I only got two -- and the add-on of the Dyneema version of the Synapse only got made after they published the picture.

moriond

Leave a comment:

• thorn
    replied

...you qualify for most of the "You know you're a loyal Tom Bihn customer when" suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• Just
    replied
    Originally posted by moriond View Post
    Hey, I can exercise restraint with the best of them!

Yea, the Navy/Storm/Sapphire Imago was a great color combination, and I was sad to see this go. I didn't buy one, though, since I already had two Imagos. (See what I mean about exercising restraint?;)).

moriond
    Hmm... and how many of the 4 versions of the Synpase you were considering did you end up ordering? :cool:

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by fbrown627 View Post
    Looks like some people here need a 12 step program:

Hello, my name is ***** and I'm a Tom Bihnaholic,.
    Hey, I can exercise restraint with the best of them!
    Originally posted by backpack View Post
    I also pointed out, in another post, how difficult it was to resist buying the Imago in Navy/Storm/Sapphire. I just saw the brand new Indigo/Plum/Steel and resisting that color is though as well.
    Yea, the Navy/Storm/Sapphire Imago was a great color combination, and I was sad to see this go. I didn't buy one, though, since I already had two Imagos. (See what I mean about exercising restraint?;)).

moriond

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by Katy View Post
    I'll stick with the lady of mystery part :D I hate having my picture taken.
    the key is to not "have your picture taken." the best pictures are captured when the party being photographed doesn't know that they are being photographed.

perhaps darcy may be of some assistance... :D

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    I'll stick with the lady of mystery part :D I hate having my picture taken.

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Originally posted by Katy View Post
    Punch is my favorite color! I love love love my punch Ristretto.
    We need a picture of you wearing the Punch Ristretto, you know a model picture Maverick style. :)

The marvelous Golden Gate picture gave you away as a great photographer, so
    now, we know you can be a model too. :)

Or you can choose to be a lady of mystery but take lots and lots of pictures of the Bags. :)

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Originally posted by backpack View Post
    I bought almost the whole line of Punch products.
    Punch is my favorite color! I love love love my punch Ristretto.

Leave a comment:

• Frank II
    replied
    Looks like some people here need a 12 step program:

Hello, my name is ***** and I'm a Tom Bihnaholic,.

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Originally posted by gmanedit View Post
    You buy some bags you may infrequently or possibly never use, just to fill out the line.

You're grateful that you don't like messenger bags, which would open up another can of worms.
    I bought almost the whole line of Punch products.
    I also bought matching capris after receiving the package because my other pink clothes match Pink or Plum better than Punch.

It is now too cold to wear capris and three quarter sleeves tops, so I will wear my Punch things next summer.

I also pointed out, in another post, how difficult it was to resist buying the Imago in Navy/Storm/Sapphire. I just saw the brand new Indigo/Plum/Steel and resisting that color is though as well.

My body, however is spoiled with portrait style bags and won't allow me to carry landscape bags for long period without balking.

So no Imago for me!

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by Just View Post
    But the Navy/Solar Synapse is so tempting!!!!
    Yes, but I kept telling myself that I couldn't order all 4 versions of the Synapse that I was considering.

moriond

Leave a comment:

• Just
    replied
    Originally posted by gmanedit View Post
    You're glad that, as a rule, you buy only black bags, so you're not tempted to get multiples. Rules are good!
    But the Navy/Solar Synapse is so tempting!!!!

Leave a comment:

• gmanedit
    replied
    You buy some bags you may infrequently or possibly never use, just to fill out the line.

You're grateful that you don't like messenger bags, which would open up another can of worms.

You're glad that, as a rule, you buy only black bags, so you're not tempted to get multiples. Rules are good!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X