Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,531   Posts: 187,832   Members: 6,495   Active Members: 285
Welcome to our newest member, coorysmith.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you know you're a loyal tom bihn customer when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fbrown627 View Post
    Looks like some people here need a 12 step program:

Hello, my name is ***** and I'm a Tom Bihnaholic,.
    Hey, I can exercise restraint with the best of them!
    Originally posted by backpack View Post
    I also pointed out, in another post, how difficult it was to resist buying the Imago in Navy/Storm/Sapphire. I just saw the brand new Indigo/Plum/Steel and resisting that color is though as well.
    Yea, the Navy/Storm/Sapphire Imago was a great color combination, and I was sad to see this go. I didn't buy one, though, since I already had two Imagos. (See what I mean about exercising restraint?;)).

moriond

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
      Hey, I can exercise restraint with the best of them!

Yea, the Navy/Storm/Sapphire Imago was a great color combination, and I was sad to see this go. I didn't buy one, though, since I already had two Imagos. (See what I mean about exercising restraint?;)).

moriond
      Hmm... and how many of the 4 versions of the Synpase you were considering did you end up ordering? :cool:

Comment

You know you're a loyal Tom Bihn customer when...

...you qualify for most of the "You know you're a loyal Tom Bihn customer when" suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by Just View Post
          Hmm... and how many of the 4 versions of the Synpase you were considering did you end up ordering? :cool:
          Hey, I only got two -- and the add-on of the Dyneema version of the Synapse only got made after they published the picture.

moriond

Comment

You have an item on pre-order/back-order and see this as a good thing because you can keep adding to the order to save on shipping. :rolleyes:
            Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
            Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
            " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Originally posted by ex machina View Post

You have an item on pre-order/back-order and see this as a good thing because you can keep adding to the order to save on shipping. :rolleyes:
              I have apparently been spending too much time on Facebook, because I was just looking for the "like" button!

Comment

...Your arsenal of Tom Bihn products are the last thing you'd sell off to feed your starving children.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
                  5. you think about what color your tom bihn bags are when you shop for an item of clothing!
                  i was out shopping for clothes today, and i found myself putting together various outfits in tom bihn bag color combinations. cocoa shorts and a wasabi t-shirt; navy shorts and a cayenne t-shirt. now i really want to find a pair of plum shorts to go with the wasabi t-shirt i picked up...

think about it - plum shorts, wasabi t-shirt, with a plum/wasabi ristretto!
                  -m

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post

think about it - plum shorts, wasabi t-shirt, with a plum/wasabi ristretto!
                    Only if you wear this in your next video!! We wanna see!

Comment

Can I be a Loyal First Time Tom Bihn customer?

I'm just getting ready to order my first Tom Bihn Bag (just need to decide the colours ...) and I'm already thinking about replacing all my other bags with TB goodness!

Doctor, will this ever end??

Comment

:) Not anytime soon!
                        Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Comment

You just had a dream in which you were ordering the large Shop Bag in the new color of Dyneema (not yet actualized) from this site!

Comment

Originally posted by Just View Post

You just had a dream in which you were ordering the large Shop Bag in the new color of Dyneema (not yet actualized) from this site!
                            We'll get swatches to you, moriond, and maverick of the new color as soon as we have them.

We will only have enough fabric initially for a few swatches, and while we're taking a photo of the new color to share with everyone else, we thought it would help for the moderators of the forum to have actual samples so they can describe the color as the color in the photo could appear different on different screens, etc.

So watch your mail!!
                            Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

...you dye your hair to match your Tom Bihn bags. I have a purple stripe in my hair that matches the plum strip on my Ego and my plum Side Effect. I have a purple Contigo travel mug to match, too!
                              Buzz in Black, Imago in Black/Black/Steel, Ego in Black/Black/Steel, TriStar in Black, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, SuperEgo in Black/Black/Steel, Side Effect in Plum, a couple Kits, and more clear pouches than one woman could ever possibly need

Comment

... You sleep with your new TB at your side because it's a bag that finally manifests so many of your long-standing wishes.

... You stuff and display some of your TBs around your workspace so you can look at them from time to time and swoon.
                                Last edited by dzd; 10-16-2010, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X