Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,577   Posts: 188,297   Members: 6,534   Active Members: 278
Welcome to our newest member, RobertAFrost.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Large cafe Bag and DIY Organizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large cafe Bag and DIY Organizer

This is a link to pics of my LCB, its contents, and the DIY vertical organizer I made.
    Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
    Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Great pics, and a cool organizer!

The more I look at the LCB, the more I want one!
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicTiki View Post
      Great pics, and a cool organizer!

The more I look at the LCB, the more I want one!
      I used the Medium Cafe Bag for about a year as my EDC, and now I use the LCB. Both are great bags. I just needed more room due to the volume I carry.
      Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
      Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
      " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Working...
      X