Large Cafe Bag at the Empire State Building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large Cafe Bag at the Empire State Building

I was bored last night and getting a tad stir crazy. So, I jumped on a bus and headed into Manhattan (from Staten Island), and stopped at Gray's Papaya in the Village, then took off on a bus (Manhattan has wonderful public transportation) to Midtown, and decided to hit the Observation Deck at the Empire State Building. It was a lovely clear night. Naturally, I took pictures of my Large Cage Bag.

I also met Goldie, the Reindeer. This is Santa's special reindeer who brings Tom Bihn bags to people Santa thinks are cool. I took a pic of Goldie, who just happened to be visiting the ESB that night and she gladly posed with my LCB. :P

Goldie was the delivery agent I think, for my Clear Organizer Wallet, a gift from the elves at Tom Bihn. Such a cool crew, no wonder Santa gives them a dedicated Reindeer.

The pics are the lobby of the ESB; the LCB on the lobby desk; the LCB on a ledge of the 86th floor outdoor observation deck; me, the LCB, and the Chrysler Building in the background; and Goldie the Reindeer in the lobby. I'll post a couple of my pics to the the Travel Tips section as well.
    Attached Files
    Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
    Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Great pictures! I have always wanted to go to New York City around Christmas time. It looks like you're having lots of fun!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Glad you like them! :)

Glad you like them, Katy! NYC at Christmas time is very special. I will be taking pics (and posting) when I see stuff as I bop around town this Christmas season. I took some pics of the Lord and Taylor window displays too, which I will post shortly. :)
      Last edited by ex machina; 11-25-2009, 12:24 PM. Reason: added link
      Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
      Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
      " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Working...
      X