Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,492   Posts: 187,433   Members: 6,453   Active Members: 336
Welcome to our newest member, parisbandarq.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clear Organizer Wallet in Plum :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear Organizer Wallet in Plum :)

Well, I took some pics of my wallet (which was a gift from Tom Bihn and company) and I tried using the macro feature on my camera to capture the weave and color as well. The last pic is one with my hand for an idea of size. Here they are. :)
    Attached Files
    Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
    Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

these are beautiful pictures! thanks for sharing!
    -m

Comment

I have a question:

Comparing this product to the Passport Wallet, I was wondering why a potential customer wouldn't just put his passport, boarding pass, etc., in one of these instead. It would work, wouldn't it? And you have the advantage of that clear window, too...
      Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

Originally posted by MtnMan View Post
        I have a question:

Comparing this product to the Passport Wallet, I was wondering why a potential customer wouldn't just put his passport, boarding pass, etc., in one of these instead. It would work, wouldn't it? And you have the advantage of that clear window, too...
        Mine doesn't fit. I'll add a couple of pics to contrast with a passport. A small clear pouch would work though.
        Attached Files
        Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
        " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
          these are beautiful pictures! thanks for sharing!
          My pleasure, maverick. Glad you enjoyed them. :)

Comment

Originally posted by ex machina View Post
            A small clear pouch would work though.
            Here are some pics demonstrating.
            Attached Files

Comment

Neat. Thanks!
              Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

I love the close up picture!

I am a big Pouch collector but I never realized that the part that held the clip was an O ring.

The Cayenne and Tangerine insert are really gorgeous.

Comment

Working...
                X