My Tom Bihn Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Just View Post
    ...I don't NEED another Aeronaut, but that Solar interior...

Beautiful.
    I totally agree.
    Owner of : Imago, Aeronaut, Brain Bag, Smart Alec, Synapse, Co-Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by pretzelb View Post
      Originally posted by Just View Post
      ...I don't NEED another Aeronaut, but that Solar interior...

Beautiful.
      I totally agree.
      I didn't NEED another Medium Cafe Bag but that Linen/Olive... just beautiful. :) No regrets and it's now my Every Day Carry. :D

The Tom Bihn Awareness Hazard:
      an overwhelming compulsion to buy a product so you can admire it's beauty in color, form, function, and construction.

Yes, when I get my Tri-Star it will have the solar interior. I too, agree. (Must ... stave off ... compulsion.... till March...) :P
      Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
      Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
      " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

"The Tom Bihn Awareness Hazard." Oh, too true. As I said in another thread, my rule of black-only has saved me from collect-every-color madness.

Comment

Back to the 3-1-1 issue:

Maverick recently posted a new how-to YouTube video on cleaning a gooey TB 3D Organizer Cube. YMMV, but for me when I finally move forward and get an Aeronaut it will come with one of those 3D cubes.

@ larryb:

Have you had a chance to put your Aeronaut into action yet? What are your impressions? Does that blinding Solar Dyneema interior make for a conversation piece?
          Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

Working...
          X