Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,523   Posts: 187,768   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 310
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Tom Bihn Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiva
    replied
    Fab pictures Larry....shows the colors and the sheen really well. I love the steel and solar color too---I have that for the Western Flyer and love it--the sheen is subtle and strong.
    A question: what is the apple thingie you have in the pouch? I have not seen anything red?!

Leave a comment:

• Just
    replied
    ...I don't NEED another Aeronaut, but that Solar interior...

Beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    hi larryb,

thank you for posting these awesome pictures!

Leave a comment:

• larryb
    started a topic My Tom Bihn Collection

My Tom Bihn Collection

I wanted to start by saying, I have been using by brain bag with brain cell, snake charmer, and freudian slip for about a month now daily...what and awesome bag!! It carries everything I need on a daily working basis, is very durable, as well as a breeze to carry...even on one shoulder.
    My most recent purchase was the Aeronaut in Steel/Solar, Medium Cafe Bag in Navy/Cayenne, mini clear pouch in plum, 2 small clear pouches (1 in cayenne, and the other in indigo), and 2 small cordura pouches (1 in kelly, and the other in linen). What beautiful colors!! Enjoy the pics, even though they do not do the colors justice. Keep up the great work Tom and Crew!!

The Solar interior just gleams!

The empty Aeronaut sporting his Absolute Strap

They almost look like they could be brothers

The Medium Cafe with pouches

The Family...so far!!

Working...
X