Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,587   Posts: 188,430   Members: 6,565   Active Members: 323
Welcome to our newest member, Jade877792.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First weekend out for Side Effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First weekend out for Side Effect

I took the Side Effect out this past weekend to several events. First was an Arts in the Park event. I carried in it the TB wallet with essential cards and cash in the back pocket. In the main compartment, I had my cell phone in one of the interior pockets, my sunglasses case, my mom's glasses, and my keys on the keystrap. The only thing I could not squeeze in was my water bottle. I used the shoulder strap and it was very comfortable. I found it very easy to find things and I loved the security of the keystrap while I was pulling items out of the main compartment. On Sunday, we did the Race for the Cure and I used the waist strap. It was very easy to switch over the straps. Again the bag was really comfortable and user friendly. It felt very secure and I liked having the wallet in the back pocket close to me. On Monday, we went for a short hike, again using it with the waist strap. It was comfortable and worked well for carrying dog treats and dog pick up bags in addition to what I mentioned above. Overall, I am very pleased with the Side Effect and I look forward to using it on our cruise in May (and very likely in between now and then!)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mboytim; 04-15-2010, 12:28 PM. Reason: forgot to add something
    Bags: Crimson/Black Checkpoint Flyer, Indigo Brain Bag, Indigo Synapse, Punch/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag and Plum Side Effect- along with various organizer pouches.

I use my Side Effect as a hip pack. It's great!
    Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

My side effect has also been out this weekend. I usually wear it across my torso, more like a purse.

Another pic:

Comment

Originally posted by peregrina View Post
        My side effect has also been out this weekend. I usually wear it across my torso, more like a purse.

Another pic:

awesome pictures!
        -m

Comment

yes; great pictures. and outfit.
          and a question: what backpack are you wearing?!

Comment

Thanks Shiva, the bag is a Deuter Speed Lite 15

Comment

Working...
            X