Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,347   Members: 6,547   Active Members: 296
Welcome to our newest member, ChantalSte.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Swift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm sure a lot of us like TB bags so much that we give them to friends or relatives as gifts. So they may be unprepared for your enthusiasm! But as long as everyone's smiling, I'm sure it's fine. :D

Comment

I already have a regular Swift and didn't think I needed a Little Swift, but Peregrina's pictures changed my mind. I spent all of last week thinking about one, and just placed an order for a hemp Little Swift! (I also got a Kit, a clear organizer wallet, and a couple extra pouches.)

Comment

Totally agree with teresapoet---I have two Swifts (one in purple/black and the second in kiwi/steel). I was contemplating the little swift and leaning toward the hemp color. I was however, uncertain and willing to wait awhile and think about if I "really needed it". Well, that feeling passed as soon as I saw Peregina's pics! They moved me over the edge to "yes, I really do need a little swift" and I ordered mine last night! I can hardly wait!!!!

Comment

Little Swift at the park

Comment

I think most knitters are more than happy to have another knitter approach them in public. I'd say the same thing goes for the Bihn bags. I stopped people to look at their Swifts before I bought mine... though the knitter thing may have kept them from thinking I'm insane.

Comment

Working...
            X