Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,576   Posts: 188,295   Members: 6,534   Active Members: 278
Welcome to our newest member, RobertAFrost.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Small Cafe Bag and Co-Pilot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Small Cafe Bag and Co-Pilot

I am a bag junkie. I have many different kinds shapes sizes. I though it was time to get a man bag. I ordered the Small Cafe Bag in Black and Wasabi I also ordered the Co-Pilot in Black and Dyneema.
    They both are outstanding.
    1. The Cafe bag is perfect for the weekend run around town and holds a lot of stuff-Wallet, keys, mini pouches with change ( I use two-one for Yen and one for American change-perfect) small pouch with camera, Oakley sunglass case and Ipod. It is just perfect and looks great to boot. My wife thinks it looks great. The black and wasabi are a perfect combination together.

2. The Co-Pilot is my daily bag now and as I used to carry a backpack type bag it was to big. This bag is perfect. The pocket locations could not be more well designed. They are easy to access and I am amazed at how much room I still have in the bag. After all my junk is in there and a small change of clothes and my Starbucks double wall tumbler fits perfectly in the the drink pocket.

Thanks Tom-Bihn.
    I have a list of bags I want to get.
    1. Ego
    2. Tri-star or Aeronaut
    3. Ristretto
    4. ID
    The list could go on. These bags are so well made and look so good.
Working...
X