New TB Bags!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New TB Bags!

I just got my new Co-Pilot and Aeronaut in. Can't wait to take them up to DC this weekend but in the meantime I took a few shots.

My Indigo/Solar Co-Pilot

Now opened up (you can see my new Ultrasuede Screen Cloth tucked in a pocket)

Black/Solar Aeronaut, ready to go.

Finally, both at once!

hi peregrine!

thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures!
    -m

Comment

the colors are just stunning. i had no idea that the new aeronauts came with those white straps or perhaps you transferred those straps from the tri star to the aeronaut?
      aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

Comment

Definitely no transferring - the interior straps come like that!

Comment

Oh my god! Those colors are to die for!!!

I can't believe I missed the existence of the Black/Solar Aeronaut!!! I don't know what I'd do with my current Red/Steel Aeronaut if I bought that though, so I'll just console myself with staring at your pictures.

Comment

Interesting how the Co-Pilot fits so nicely in the Aeronaut...
            Last edited by MtnMan; 09-24-2010, 09:22 PM. Reason: typo correction
            Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

Working...
            X