Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,501   Posts: 187,531   Members: 6,460   Active Members: 327
Welcome to our newest member, knelby.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tri-Star on CRJ-700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tri-Star on CRJ-700

Here is a photo of my Tri-Star (Steel/Solar) in the overhead bin of a CRJ-700 regional jet. The bag was packed for my recent two week trip to Italy and fit with no problems. This was the first use of my new Tri-Star, and the bag is just perfect for lightweight travel. I will be using it for a business trip to Dubai next week.
    Attached Files
    Tristar in Steel/Solar with Absolute Strap. Large Café Bag in Black/Steel with Absoulte Strap. Assorted packing cubes and pouches.

Beautiful!

Thanks for sharing.

If you get the chance, I'd love to see more photos, especially of it being worn or being opened. I've seen photos of the Steel/Solar Aeronaut that were impressive.
    Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

Working...
    X