Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,368   Members: 6,552   Active Members: 301
Welcome to our newest member, LucaDebenh.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Swift inside Smart Alec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Swift inside Smart Alec

Neither my husband nor I are very good with videos but I couldn't help wanting to share this with you - excuse the bad exposure! Check it out!

Good grief--it truly did feel like a magician's bag--with all that you pulled out of the Smart Alec! When Maverick did the video so I could see how much the Smart Alec could hold, I was in amazement; but this is even more amazing: an Ipad, a MacBook Pro in a brain cell, a packed Swift, 3 books + odds and ends...good grief!
    Someone had posted asking whether to go between smart alec and brain bag--it seems that smart alec is the "swallow everything" of TB bags!
    Great video Peregrina....thanks for sharing. It was fun!
    shiva

Comment

Great video! Very personable!

It gave me a better idea of the size of the Little Swift. And, like Shiva, I was astounded when you pulled out your MacBook Pro in Brain Cell after everything else!

Comment

hi peregrina!

fantastic video - i love it! thank you for sharing! :)
        -m

Comment

thanks everybody! I have to confess I was quite impressed. By the way, nothing was very tightly packed - I could have easily fit a few more items inside. The Smart Alec truly swallows a lot without looking overly big

Comment

Awesome video!
            Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

WOW! That's all I can say! Besides "great video!" and thank you so much for sharing it with us!
              Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Comment

Sorry to resurrect a slumbering thread, but I just had to say thank you!thank you!thank you! for this video.

I've been toying with the idea of getting a Little Swift to hold all of my "must have everywhere" items that won't fit in my FJN (keys, toiletry/first aid pouch, knitting, sunglasses, etc.) and having it ride inside my Smart Alec for my commute (with all the walking and bussing and extra stuff that requires). On paper, it seemed like the perfect solution for a stylish grab-and-go ability, but I wasn't completely sure on the fit. Your video offers an immense amount of reassurance.
                Smart Alec, Cadet (11/i), Little Swift, Field Journal Notebook, Organizer Pouches, Organizer Wallet, Yarn Stuff Sacks, Key Straps, Snake Charmer, Zipper Pulls, Strapeez

Comment

wyldrose,

I'm glad I was able to help!

Comment

Working...
                  X