X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Navy
    replied
    Originally posted by jenns View Post
    If you decide to not keep the constellation it can have a home at my place 😄 Been looking for one.
    Will definitely keep that in mind!

Leave a comment:

• Go Navy
    replied
    Originally posted by pammy View Post

Great pictures Go Navy. That Solaris really pops, and it's so easy to see everything in the bag with that bright color. I have those same Side Kicks and I love both. But I have to say my most used Side Kick is the original halcyon/Island combo. I've taken that bag everywhere. So sad that original 400d halcyon will be retiring. My advice is definitely keep both.
    I didn't realize the 400 Halcyon will be retiring. That argues for keeping it ( or both). Never owned anything in that Halcyon pattern and fabric. Something classy about it. Was afraid it would be too "girly" but it's not.

Leave a comment:

• pammy
    replied
    Originally posted by Go Navy View Post
    Just got a pair of Sidekicks from a pre-order, in two great color combos. One is 400 Halcyon with an Island 200 interior. The other is Constellation 525 with the Solaris 200 interior. The latter apparently is not available at this time. Pictures included. Can't decide which I like better. Might have to keep both!

As usual, the manufacturing quality and materials are flawless. A great design.

If you can't see all four photos, click where it says "4 Photos".

Great pictures Go Navy. That Solaris really pops, and it's so easy to see everything in the bag with that bright color. I have those same Side Kicks and I love both. But I have to say my most used Side Kick is the original halcyon/Island combo. I've taken that bag everywhere. So sad that original 400d halcyon will be retiring. My advice is definitely keep both.

Leave a comment:

• jenns
    replied
    If you decide to not keep the constellation it can have a home at my place 😄 Been looking for one.

Leave a comment:

• Go Navy
    started a topic A Pair of SideKicks

A Pair of SideKicks

Just got a pair of Sidekicks from a pre-order, in two great color combos. One is 400 Halcyon with an Island 200 interior. The other is Constellation 525 with the Solaris 200 interior. The latter apparently is not available at this time. Pictures included. Can't decide which I like better. Might have to keep both!

As usual, the manufacturing quality and materials are flawless. A great design.

If you can't see all four photos, click where it says "4 Photos".
    Last edited by Go Navy; 04-08-2021, 02:15 PM.
Working...
X