#purpleproblem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#purpleproblem

Shared over on fb but I thought forum peeps would appreciate. I have a #purpleproblem
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

...that's a whole lotta purple...
    :eek:
    A45CC K CQPC 3DCCGES25 SK SCBQKTTMCBLSB TT TSS4 PCSBSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SETT 3DCCQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

Comment

I don't see a problem. :) I'm a fan too! (I like alphaviolet, as well). Aubergine was my favorite Tom Bihn color until they switched to the 525 ballistic - that one is a slightly different/darker shade than the previous aubergine (I think that was 1050) which I still like but don't love.

Comment

Originally posted by melminimalist View Post
        Shared over on fb but I thought forum peeps would appreciate. I have a #purpleproblem
        Originally posted by PaulT00 View Post
        ...that's a whole lotta purple...
        :eek:
        Originally posted by wormie View Post
        I don't see a problem. :) I'm a fan too! (I like alphaviolet, as well). Aubergine was my favorite Tom Bihn color until they switched to the 525 ballistic - that one is a slightly different/darker shade than the previous aubergine (I think that was 1050) which I still like but don't love.
        Why does this post and the posted reactions by other forum members remind me of the 05-04-2014 thread started by Moose titled Clearing out and a possible problem ? I’ll just note that Moose was one of those folks who managed to get the original Synapse when it was made in the 200d Ultraviolet Dyneema with a Steel Dyneema lining. For more early pictures of this bag (and other 200d Dyneema Synapses) posted on the forums, see my recent (04-17-2021) post in the Steel/steel synapse 19 - 200d exterior? thread started by gqb on 04-07-2021.
        In the meantime, my main reaction to the photo by melminimalist is to note that she did get the Everyday Cubelet and other 200d Ultraviolet Halcyon items from the February preorder as she planned.

But for those of you who want to read the earlier forum posts by Moose, I’ll give the link and excerpt one photo she couldn’t fit everything onto that bed in one go)
        https://forums.tombihn.com/forum/tom...ssible-problem

Moose’s Tom Bihn Bag Family

Last edited by moriond; 04-21-2021, 12:30 PM.

Comment

That is a yummy post, she said sipping blueberry tea in dark mauve slippers, light mauve house dress with a plum and purple top.

Melminimalist, please gps coordinate, so that I can transport, Star Trek style, in your general area.

Other mode of travel is impossible, at the moment.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful picture and inspiring thread.

I am delighted to see Ursa, Taiga and Coyote for people who love warm colors, but I really miss Alphaviolet.

Luckily, there is still Dawn and I hope, I will love the new Aubergine Everyday Ballistic, as much as I love the 1050 Heavy Ballistic.

Comment

Hi Moriond, thanks for tag and this photo, again. It was a hoot to do back in the day. I have since let a couple of side effects go, my phone no longer fits in it as I like. None were purple though. 😊 Thanks again and hope you’re well.
            List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Comment

Working...
            X