Mayura: Azure fans rejoice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayura: Azure fans rejoice!

This particular post is less about the return of the Medium Cafe Bag, and more about the new color Mayura.

I have tried in several different lights over several days to find a difference between Mayura and Azure, and I can’t. And I’m one of the ones who sees new Sitka as noticeably different than original Sitka. Ditto Solar/Solaris.

Anyway, it can be hard to tell what new colors really look like from a computer screen. But if you like Azure, you’ll like Mayura.

I know that the green/blue balance looks different in different pics below (even with the same background!) so I hope the comparison photos help.

Here is a pic of the Medium Cafe Bag in Mayura (provided free of charge by TB):

Medium Cafe Bag in Mayura

Here is the Mayura Cafe Bag with some different Azure accessories.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	80B8A400-B1AF-41B4-9232-7D3620EF8F75.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	134.0 KB ID:	331793
    Azure 3DOC and Azure Small Snake Charmer on Mayura Medium Cafe Bag

Several TB bags together
    Mayura, Azure, Sitka, Viridian and Fjord

Mayura and FJN
    Mayura Medium Cafe Bag and Azure FJN

Attached Files

Thanks for this, Cristina!

Comment

Cristina, for those of us who missed out on Azure: in natural light to your eyes, do Mayura/Azure look like more of a green, or a blue? Clearly it's somewhere in that gray(?) area in between.

Comment

Kevo that is a very good question and I am curious if others agree. To my eye it is slightly over onto the green side, but I know in at least one of the photos it does look blueish. This is a trick of the camera as Mayura isn’t even close to Logic Blue, it is much much closer to Viridian. Slightly less green than Viridian, and brighter.

Anyone anywhere in the world can request free fabric swatches from TB ([email protected]), to see the colors in person.

Originally posted by Kevo View Post
        Cristina, for those of us who missed out on Azure: in natural light to your eyes, do Mayura/Azure look like more of a green, or a blue? Clearly it's somewhere in that gray(?) area in between.
        Last edited by Cristina; 05-05-2021, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevo View Post
          Originally posted by Cristina View Post
          Kevo that is a very good question and I am curious if others agree. To my eye it is slightly over onto the green side, but I know in at least one of the photos it does look blueish. This is a trick of the camera as Mayura isn’t even close to Logic Blue, it is much much closer to Viridian. Slightly less green than Viridian, and brighter.

Anyone anywhere in the world can request free fabric swatches from TB ([email protected]), to see the colors in person.

Excellent question
          I feel the same... a bit more green than blue...
          I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Hi Cristina, great shots! As an individual suffering from color weakness for greens I am glad I don't have to get into the subtle details here :D :D :D
            ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!)
            current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Comment

Working...
            X