Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures of navy 420 parapack?

Hello!

I am looking to buy the synik 30.. and I am interested in the navy 420 parapack color.. but it's hard to find any decent pictures of the color other than the official product images out there.. I did see a review in this forum with plenty of pictures, but it referred to it as navy steel.. So I am unsure if that's the same color as the navy..

So if you have any pictures of the navy 420 parapack please share :)

cheers

Hi @trex,

Welcome to the forums. I assume that you may have seen @bartleby’s thread;
    Travelling with a Synik (30)

https://forums.tombihn.com/forum/tom...ith-a-synik-30

The color description of Navy/Steel refers to the exterior color of Navy Parapack and the interior lining color of Steel Parapack. After they ran out of steel Parapack for the lining, they switched to Cloud 210d Ballistic Nylon, which is a lighter color for the interior lining. The current Synik 30 offering uses this option for the interior lining. I’ve found some other reviews with Navy Parapack and Steel Parapack lining, but not with 210d cloud Ballistic Nylon.

Hope this helps,

moriond

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
      Hi @trex,

Welcome to the forums. I assume that you may have seen @bartleby’s thread;
      Travelling with a Synik (30)

https://forums.tombihn.com/forum/tom...ith-a-synik-30

The color description of Navy/Steel refers to the exterior color of Navy Parapack and the interior lining color of Steel Parapack. After they ran out of steel Parapack for the lining, they switched to Cloud 210d Ballistic Nylon, which is a lighter color for the interior lining. The current Synik 30 offering uses this option for the interior lining. I’ve found some other reviews with Navy Parapack and Steel Parapack lining, but not with 210d cloud Ballistic Nylon.

Hope this helps,

moriond
      Yes it was that review I was thinking about actually.. :) did not know that the steel color was referring to the interior fabric.

Looks good then, seems like a beautiful color.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X