One bagging with the Shadow Guide 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One bagging with the Shadow Guide 23

My SG23 arrived today, and I quickly did a test pack. Perfect! I'm going to have a stab at ultralight travel, and the SG 23 will hold everything I need for 26 days in Mexico. (I'm also using two PCSBs and an SE to pack, and so will have either of those for a shoulder bag when I'm there.)
    Last edited by Buffalonian; 06-19-2021, 08:35 PM.

Fantastic! I think the Shadow Guides would be great for one bag travel but I haven’t been able to test this myself yet. Hope you have a wonderful trip, and please let us know how this setup worked for you.

Originally posted by Buffalonian View Post
    My SG23 arrived today, and I quickly packed it up. Perfect! I'm going to have a stab at ultralight travel, and the SG 23 will hold everything I need for 26 days in Mexico. (I'm also using a PCSB and SE to pack, and will have those available for when I'm there.)

Comment

Definitely want to see this pack up, and before/after evaluation 🙂
      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by Cristina View Post
        Fantastic! I think the Shadow Guides would be great for one bag travel but I haven’t been able to test this myself yet. Hope you have a wonderful trip, and please let us know how this setup worked for you.
        Thanks! In 2019 I used a Shadow Guide v1 for eight days in Peru and three weeks in Colombia. It worked very well, with clothes in several packing cube shoulder bags, and other things in 3D organizer cubes or travel sacks. So I guess I'm "down-sizing," from 31 liters to 23!
        Last edited by Buffalonian; 06-17-2021, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
          Definitely want to see this pack up, and before/after evaluation 🙂
          I'll definitely write up something with pictures before I leave -- the trip's not until mid-July. And I'll do an "after" evaluation as well.

Comment

Working...
          X