Reels (originally posted on Instagram)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reels (originally posted on Instagram)

We've been filming more quick videos these days to share as reels on Instagram. For those who don't have Instagram accounts (a choice we respect and want to honor) we'll also upload the reels to YouTube as #shorts and post 'em here. It's fun to be able to shoot quicker videos on our phones; it also allows us to more easily take requests for future videos, so feel free to respond here and share any videos you'd like to see. (Note that we'll collect and log the requests in our project management software; we may not be able to film all requests (some are beyond our abilities!)

REEL ~ 4 Days 1 Backpack (Paragon!)
    Last edited by Darcy; 06-28-2021, 02:41 PM. Reason: Forgot Vimeo doesn't embed on the Forums; using YouTube #shorts instead
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

When you're the dad with a bag....
    (Okay, clearly this reel was filmed months and months ago. Nonetheless, I thought it'd be a nice one to watch on these hot summer days!)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Love it! Thanks for sharing the reels with us. The music on the second reel is wonderful is it a piece by Otis Redding?

Comment

A video sneak peek at the Techonaut!

Comment

Working...
        X