Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,635   Posts: 189,015   Members: 6,619   Active Members: 298
MapGuy
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, MapGuy.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Purse Paradigm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cristina View Post
    bchaplin
    Forum Member
    bchaplin interesting! What is it about the Zeitgeist that you prefer? How are you using it? Even with the Freudian Slips I just can’t see the Zeitgeist as a purse. I can see it as a pretty cute mobile office, though.
    My usual "PLO" in terms of organizing is the Side Kick, and that goes into my Paragon, which is my daily carry. I take a lot of things to work. I did try out both of the minibags, and they are too small for me as an EDC. So I see using the Zeitgeist for non-work occasions, where I want to carry something more compact. Going to a museum, a tour bag while on vacation, etc. I chose it of the two of them because I prefer the form factor of the Zeitgeist, and for me, the flat front pocket is essential. I also like its interior pocket (which, as you point out, would also be a great addition to the Paradigm.)
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Comment

My long outings EDC is the Daylight Backpack, so when I say the Zeitgeist, I thought to myself, this is the perfect mini backpack EDC, I have been waiting for.

However, when I saw the Paradigm, instant attraction, it is literally perfect looking. It does indeed needs the same internal zippered pocket as the Zeitgeist.

Comment

I’m going to give
        Darcy
        TOM BIHN Crew (we work here)
        Darcy a cheeky mention so she doesn’t miss the multiple votes for a top internal pocket in the Paradigm ;-)

Comment

Working...
        X