Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,374   Members: 6,553   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, articulate.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medium Cafe Bag vs. Small Cafe Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medium Cafe Bag vs. Small Cafe Bag

Attached are photos comparing my medium Cafe Bag to my new small Cafe Bag, just received yesterday.

Note that my iPad Air 2, in its Speck folio, nicely fits into the small Cafe Bag, both inside and in the back pocket. The newer iPad Air, according to Apple, is about 3 tenths of an inch larger in height and about 4 tenths of an inch in width. Thus it, too, should fit into the small Cafe Bag.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0757.jpeg
Views:	609
Size:	558.0 KB
ID:	336493 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0756.jpeg
Views:	313
Size:	490.4 KB
ID:	336494 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0759.jpeg
Views:	310
Size:	611.2 KB
ID:	336495 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0758.jpeg
Views:	312
Size:	806.2 KB
ID:	336496
    Go Navy

That MCB looks nice. Is that Island or Constellation? I wanna say Island but looks a touch different next to the Island halcyon.

I have a IPad Air 4 (2020) with a case that has a space to store Apple pencil. That added dimension just barely makes it unable to put it in the back slip pocket. A case without Apple Pencil storage should fit no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by dmoneysong View Post
      That MCB looks nice. Is that Island or Constellation? I wanna say Island but looks a touch different next to the Island halcyon.

I have a IPad Air 4 (2020) with a case that has a space to store Apple pencil. That added dimension just barely makes it unable to put it in the back slip pocket. A case without Apple Pencil storage should fit no problem.
      This is not the original poster, but It’s Constelation. See Go Navy ‘s post that showed his current Medium Cafe Bag in Constellation/Cloud with his previous Medium Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Canyon
      Medium Cafe Bags in Constellation and Deep Blue

Comment

Thanks, Moriond, for the color explanation. I'm not good at remember the names of all the interesting colors.
        Go Navy

Comment

Working...
        X