Bags in bags in the Western Flyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bags in bags in the Western Flyer

I tweeted about this the other day, but thought I'd upload some pictures too. The other day I was seated in a bulkhead seat and wanted to consolidate bags (I was carrying my Imago, Western Flyer, Side Effect, and Field Journal Notebook). I was able to stuff the Side Effect in the front compartment of the Western Flyer (along with shoes and a packing cube with some clothing), and the FJN fit nicely in the rollerboard pocket on the back. I was then able to put the WF and Imago upright in the overhead.

One of the things I like about the WF is how structured it is. It stands upright, even when unzipped, making it easy to rearrange things in the airport.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wennefer; 01-17-2011, 05:23 PM.
    Owner of Burnt Orange/Steel Daylight Briefcase , Burnt Orange/Steel Aeronaut 45, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Pilot, Crimson/Steel Western Flyer, Forest/Steel Zephyr, Olive/Cayenne Ristretto for iPad, Olive/Cork/Steel and Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Nordic/Ultraviolet, Linen/Steel and Conifer/Steel SCB, Steel Breve, Plum/Black Swift, Steel FJN, and various packing cubes, organizer pouches, caches, and other odds and ends.
Working...
X