My new Breve in black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new Breve in black

Just came back from class and saw Tom Bihn box was waiting for me at the front door :)

Here are the pictures:

Looks good, great picks. Thank you for sharing.

Eric

Comment

Nice. Mine arrived yesterday as well... but I haven't even opened the package yet.
      Karl

Comment

Originally posted by KarlJ View Post
        Nice. Mine arrived yesterday as well... but I haven't even opened the package yet.
        WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are people round here who would walk over burning coals to get to their new TB bag :-)

Comment

Do all the Breves come with a soft nose, cute eyes, & smushy fur? If so, I'll order one even before I get an iPad :D

Comment

Originally posted by KarlJ View Post
            How is this even possible? The most I can wait when I get a TB package is... umm... 15 seconds!

Just long enough to wait until the mailroom clerk leaves my cubicle so she doesn't see me actually tear through the packaging!

Comment

I opened it last night, curious if there would be a little nose poking out (in which case I'd have thought "this FOT is great... but THIS???").

No nose... Just a shiny new black Breve. I'm happy, just the same.
              Last edited by KarlJ; 04-08-2011, 09:07 PM.
              Karl

Comment

That looks like a Shiba Inu nose! Nice photos, camry.
                Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                  That looks like a Shiba Inu nose! Nice photos, camry.
                  Yes, is a Shiba Inu. Good eyes Darcy :)

Comment

Originally posted by camry View Post
                    Yes, is a Shiba Inu. Good eyes Darcy :)
                    The Breve is gorgeous!

Camry can you share more pictures of the lovely Shiba Inu soft nose, cute eyes, & smushy fur?

I stole the description from Marbenais, but I am sure I will be forgiven. :)

Comment

Originally posted by backpack View Post
                      The Breve is gorgeous!

Camry can you share more pictures of the lovely Shiba Inu soft nose, cute eyes, & smushy fur?

I stole the description from Marbenais, but I am sure I will be forgiven. :)
                      Here are Shiba Inu pictures :)

Comment

Oh my goodness, what a sweet dog!
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

Working...
                        X