Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,523   Posts: 187,769   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 310
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snake Charmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misterN
    replied
    I'm glad I could have helped!

Leave a comment:

• holoholo
    replied
    Doing some research on the snake charmer, and came across this thread... thanks for the pics misterN. That's exactly what I needed to see, and what I'm going to do. Same color and everything. Now just gotta decide when to get it. Any promos coming up...like free nuts w/purchase? hehe

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    replied
    All I want to say is "Wow!" but the forum insists on at least 10 characters.

Leave a comment:

• jeffmac
    replied
    Thanks misterN!

Seeing it with the organizer pouch inside sold me.

Guess TB will get some more of my money!

Leave a comment:

• misterN
    started a topic Snake Charmer

Snake Charmer

The pictures are for the gentleman who was on the fence about buying a Snake Charmer... Without further ado:

The "front" of the bag. I only designated it the front because the loop on the top seems to bend back towards what I would think the back would be.

Speaking of the "back", here is a shot from there.

My "front" pocket opened up. The pocket is by no means even close to being full.

The other pocket--maybe a little bit more full, but I could surely still stuff it even more.

From left to right:
    Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse, Mini DVI to HMDI/VGA/DVI/TV Out, DVI to VGA Adapter (not sure why I still have that around...), Grounded 3 prong extension for my Macbook charger, Macbook Power Brick, On the pouch: 1.5 ft. USB-B cable, 1.5 ft. 5 pin mini USB cable, iPod/iPad connector cable, 3 foot micro USB cable, above pouch: iPad charger brick, 10 ft USB extension cable.

Like I said, my snake charmer is no where near full--but it has replaced roughly 3-4 pouches worth of material. I very much like it. Obviously, with having mesh sides, there isn't that structural integrity as a Tom Bihn enthusiast might be used to, but it works and fits in my bag nicely.

This thread shows it packed in the bottom of my bag when I was at work--the bag was fairly full. Below is how my bag will more than likely be usually packed.

It's a very nice item--so far for the 6 hours I've owned it, I'd definitely recommend it.
Working...
X