Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,625   Posts: 188,932   Members: 6,609   Active Members: 292
gianlucamazzi
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, gianlucamazzi.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Packed for the Hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Janine
    Forum Member

• Janine
    replied
    Thank you, everyone! :)

@dorayme, all I packed was those three bags and a pair of flip-flops in a huge tote bag (so that there's room to bring home things they give us at the hospital). We live just a mile from the hospital, so hubby can run home to get anything we need that I didn't pack.

@Maria, I put comments on my registries like "one blue and one green for color-coding the kids" and several people called to ask about that. I read on a twins forum that if you can designate colors for each child, it's easy to tell them apart from afar and in photos. It seemed like a very sensible idea to me so I'm going to give it a try, but it confused some of the one-at-a-time parents I know.

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    Forum Member

• Maria
    replied
    Saying prayers for a healthy and safe delivery for all of you! Those pictures are adorable - hope to see more pictures, with little ones in their clothing too!
    You are so organized - plus colour coding the TB bags! Brilliant move.

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    TB Ravelry *********

• dorayme
    replied
    Oh Janine, I love the simplicity! I took WAY more than I needed for me and for baby. I'm excited for you guys. I have been, and will continue to say prayers for a non complicated delivery and quick adjustment for you and Mr. Janine. :)

Leave a comment:

• Pilar
    Forum Member

• Pilar
    replied
    Aww, lovely pics, it brings me back memories, looking forward to see the twins :-)

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    Forum Member

• backpack
    replied
    Great set up Janine! :)

Loads of emotional support for the Big Event!

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    Forum Member

• Janine
    started a topic Packed for the Hospital

Packed for the Hospital

The contents of my hospital tote. One of these bags is not like the others, I know. Just ignore it for the time being, it contains my toiletries and they are boring. My going home clothes are in the Ultraviolet PCSB and the kids' going home clothes are in the Iberian one.

Nobody cares what I'll be wearing. Let's look at wee tiny baby stuff! Here's a peek inside their PCSB:

If I freak out and decide we need even more clothes for them, there's room...even though all of this is already stuffed inside:

I have no idea how big they will be, or how cold it will be outside, or if I want them dressed alike or differently, so I packed a variety of items: 2 blankets, 2 onesies, 2 hats, 2 pairs of socks, 2 matching long-sleeve shirts, 2 matching short-sleeve shirts, and 2 pairs of pants with little monkey feet. Oh my google, little monkey feet. They are just too cute.

ETA: A better picture of the little monkey feet.

Janine
    Forum Member
    Last edited by Janine; 04-17-2011, 07:36 PM.
Working...
X