Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,767   Posts: 190,597   Members: 6,651   Active Members: 259
Welcome to our newest member, learn2route.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross-country road trip bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• malamalama
    replied
    That is a great picture. One question: is that a navy Aeronaut or a different shade of blue? Tried searching, but couldn't find if the aeronaut was made in other colors previously. If that is a navy, then it's interesting how light it looks in the photo compared to my cordura navy. Also, if you tell me it's because of how the ballistic nylon 'shimmers' in the sunlight, I'd be even more excited.

Leave a comment:

• pretzelb
    replied
    When I bought my Subaru Forester the other car I was looking at was the Honda Element. I still look at them whenever I see them. They do seem like fun cars.

Leave a comment:

• OnMyWay
    replied
    Looks great! Like some sort of puzzle or Tom Bihn tetris...

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    that sounds like the most awesome trip ever! Love the photo too!

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    replied
    What fun! Those bags look like they can take a great deal and still look organized! Well done.

Leave a comment:

• tCook
    started a topic Cross-country road trip bags

Cross-country road trip bags

Last year, I spent 45 days driving a 9,300 mile loop around the country. My Tom Bihn bags were a great help and most of them were in and out of the car with me every night (I had a couple of longer stops, but mostly kept moving each night). Halfway through, I picked up my BFF in Delaware and we had a TB bag-fest going on in the back of the car. This picture, in Virginia Beach, shows 1) my Honda Element, the best road trip car *ever*, 2) my Synapse, Aeronaut, and Co-Pilot, 3) the BFF's Side Effect and Aeronaut, and 4) a bunch of other gear (the trip included some camping so we were pretty loaded down!).

There were some packing cubes (Aeronaut, 3D, clear quarter) inside, but I wanted to share this picture of our all-around-the-U.S. bags!
    Attached Files
Working...
X