My Ristretto for iPad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Ristretto for iPad

So I got my Ristretto in the mail today that I had purchased on eBay. My first impressions were, "Wow it's really small." This coming from a guy who has been lugging around a Super Ego for a couple of months now. My second was--I really like the Olive/Cayenne colors. I had to look around for a strap to use; I ended up stealing one from my carry-on REI duffel bag.

Anyways, I decided to take a few pictures. I'm going to have to get some basics to get it filled (I really hate having to move pens, pencils, etc between bags.) It turned out to be quite a glorious day today.

As you can see--it's quite a bit bigger than what I'm used to carrying. (My Super Ego has been my daily bag.)

TL;DR: It's smaller, but I love the colors and I think I'll be liking this bag just as much as the rest of my Tom Bihn products.
    Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

I am mildly surprised that I can fit my iPad and my Nikon D3100 and spare 55-200 lens in the ristretto. See the below pic.

sent from my ipad
    Last edited by misterN; 07-23-2011, 11:00 PM.
    Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Comment

Congratulations on your new Ristretto! I agree that the Olive/Cayenne is a wonderful color combination. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that your Nikon and spare lens fit inside, because I can fit an Olympus 620 and lens in my Medium Cafe Bag; I think the two bags are roughly similar in size. Still I think it's amazing to look at this photo of your Ristretto and see everything you've managed to fit in it. It must be a huge change from carrying around the SuperEgo.

Comment

It's a bit of a change, that is for certain.

Comment

Working...
        X