Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,167   Members: 6,602   Active Members: 273
Welcome to our newest member, bosticderek.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another use for the Co-Pilot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• backpack
    replied
    The Co-Pilot is the cutest east/west bag, I ever held and played with .

Of all the bags I have owned from the age of 4 till now, only 6 east west bags stand out as memorable.

I tried a Co-Pilot in Cordura and another in Dyneema, the cute factor is instant, that little genius of design makes one feel Audrey Hepburn gorgeous.

On my 5.7 frame, it is a perfect small purse despite being as long as the Large Cafe Bag, which means it can pack plenty but not enough to disturb my alignment which I why I don't have one of the ultra yummy, gorgeous Imagos.

The Co-Pilot is a winner in a small package.

Needless to say, it is on my Wish List. :)
    Last edited by backpack; 08-06-2011, 04:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ncb4
    replied
    Originally posted by doornum3 View Post
    Today I loaded up my Co-Pilot with all my knitting notions (separate from projects). I'll be able to take everything I need (which means I'll end up needing none of it)....
    I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. That describes how I pack, too, I'm afraid.

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    Love it! What a great use for the Co-Pilot, knitting kit.

Leave a comment:

• thisisme
    replied
    wow! that's a nice spread. Definitely photo-worthy :-)

Leave a comment:

• Lani
    replied
    Wow, gotta give you credit for amazing organizational skills!

Leave a comment:

• doornum3
    started a topic Another use for the Co-Pilot

Another use for the Co-Pilot

Today I loaded up my Co-Pilot with all my knitting notions (separate from projects). I'll be able to take everything I need (which means I'll end up needing none of it) on our upcoming car trip. The yarn stash fits neatly in the water bottle slot!

Working...
X