Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,530   Posts: 187,827   Members: 6,493   Active Members: 292
Welcome to our newest member, dcaisson.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Side Effect Camera Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maria
    replied
    Originally posted by doornum3 View Post
    Hi Maria... congrats on your G12! The small pouch works well for my G11. It's a snug fit, but that's what I was looking for. I use a hand strap on mine, and leave it hanging outside when the pouch is zipped. Once you've zipped the camera in and had it in the pouch for a while, it's much easier to get in and out as the pouch relaxes into it's new shape. :-)
    Wonderful! Thank you for the update. I'll get a small pouch for the camera, and one of the accessories and bounce-flash that I got for the camera too.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• doornum3
    replied
    Hi Maria... congrats on your G12! The small pouch works well for my G11. It's a snug fit, but that's what I was looking for. I use a hand strap on mine, and leave it hanging outside when the pouch is zipped. Once you've zipped the camera in and had it in the pouch for a while, it's much easier to get in and out as the pouch relaxes into it's new shape. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    replied
    DoorNum3 - I have a Canon G12 and was looking into getting a padded organizer pouch for the camera alone, plus a second one for the various accessories and bits. I was wondering what size to get for the camera alone, thinking the "small" size may be, well, too small! I'm so pleased to hear that it fits. I was thinking I would need a gusseted padded organizer pouch (and to patiently wait for those to appear someday!)

Thank you - small padded pouch now on the list!

Leave a comment:

• Lani
    replied
    Great idea!

Giving it the +1. :)

Leave a comment:

• doornum3
    started a topic Side Effect Camera Bag

Side Effect Camera Bag

I'm using my Side Effect as a great little camera bag for my Canon G11. I put the small padded pouch (that I sometimes use to carry just my camera) in the front of the bag to add some protection to the lens area. It's going to work perfectly for my needs.

Working...
X