Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,587   Posts: 188,426   Members: 6,565   Active Members: 323
Welcome to our newest member, Jade877792.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newby says Hello! - My current haul of Tom Bihn love.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joiedwards
    replied
    Thanks for the welcome!

dorayme: My favorite so far are the flat pouches. I am an organization geek and they allow me flexibility.

Katy: Peanuts+Salt: Yeah, I found that out the hard way. Haha!

Backpack: the clear pouch is green, though it is so stuffed with paper you can't tell from the front. Makes a great receipts, itinerary, info papers collector.

Thanks to Brian Stowell (Leviathan)'s great packing list and interesting posts, I have incoming a Smart Alec to replace my Osprey Daylite for EDC; more pouches and an Absolute Strap.

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Very nice! :)

What is the color of your Clear Pouch?

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Originally posted by Just View Post
    ...I completely forgot about the peanut promotion until I saw your picture! I wonder if it's over already?

A good start to your collection!
    A great start indeed!

Warning
    : Do not try to pour the last of the peanuts into your mouth. There is a lot of salt gathered at the bottom.

Leave a comment:

• doornum3
    replied
    What a nice collection! Welcome to the forum!

Leave a comment:

• ncb4
    replied
    Congratulations on all your new TB gear. And I hope you'll have time in between all that traveling to share your impressions (and your packing list) of the Aeronaut. I just ordered one as a gift for my son. Although he won't be home from abroad to receive it until Christmas, so there's a definite danger that it might end up on "permanent loan" to me by then!

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    Lovely new collection joiedwards, so what would you say is your favorite at this point? And how were the nuts?
    Last edited by dorayme; 08-07-2011, 04:07 PM. Reason: iPad typos

Leave a comment:

• misterN
    replied
    Welcome!

I am super jealous of your Aeronaut!
    (I'm jealous of everyone with an Aeronaut.)

Leave a comment:

• Just
    replied
    ...I completely forgot about the peanut promotion until I saw your picture! I wonder if it's over already?

A good start to your collection!

Leave a comment:

• Newby says Hello! - My current haul of Tom Bihn love.

This is my first post but i have been a reader of the forum and lover of Tom Bihn for a while.
    My new Aeronaut will be flying at least three times in the next two months, so I will have alot to say after testing it out. I am already using the pouches and the Snake Charmer swallowed all of my music accessories beautifully.

As soon as i can afford it, I intend on getting a Smart Alec and another Snake Charmer for everyday carry. i currently use an Osprey Daylite but would like a bit bigger bag.

So Hello and thanks for all the info
Working...
X