Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,524   Posts: 187,777   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 303
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synapse at Club Med - Punta Cana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synapse at Club Med - Punta Cana

Relaxing on the beach before cocktail hour.

--------------------------------

^^^I'm jealous!
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Comment

We were there last week - I miss it already. The Synapse was a champ - perfect for daily hauling of stuff to the beach/pool. The FOT pouch held my Blackberry Torch. Also had a couple medium pouches to hold our Kindles.

Comment

i am so planning a trip to the beach!
        -m

Comment

Originally posted by bltkmt View Post
          Also had a couple medium pouches to hold our Kindles.
          THE MEDIUM POUCH HOLDS KINDLES?!?!?!?!?!?! Which model Kindles do you guys have???

[sorry I can hardly contain my excitement]

Comment

Both Kindle 2 and 3.

Comment

Hi bltkmt,
              What Lani said,, I love learning this stuff. I always figured they'd (the pouch) would be too small. Is it a tight fit or do they slip in and out easily?
              Take care,
              Moose
              List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                Hi bltkmt,
                What Lani said,, I love learning this stuff. I always figured they'd (the pouch) would be too small. Is it a tight fit or do they slip in and out easily?
                Take care,
                Moose
                It's perfect! My kindle3 in the lighted cover fits perfectly in the Medium Padded Pouch :).
                http://www.tombihn.com
                1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
                Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Did you miss the page Sleeves for Amazon Kindle? (Link through Accessories.) This IS the medium pouch. In Ultrasuede, even.
                  Last edited by gmanedit; 08-24-2011, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Hands Up!!!
                    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Comment

Admiring the way your beach towel matches your FOT...
                      "For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe." ~ Larry Eisenberg

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                        Hi bltkmt,
                        Take care,
                        Moose
                        As mentioned, the medium pouches are perfect for Kindles. Lousy photos to follow.

Comment

Wow! Just got an idea from the pictures bltkmt posted. Would it work to leave the Kindle inside the clear pouch to protect it while reading at the beach? Can you read through the plastic?
                          My Tom Bihn stuff: Western Flyer (Black/Steel), Large WF packing cube (Steel), Packing Cube Shoulder Bag (Steel), Absolute shoulder strap, Horizontal Cache, Clear Organizer Wallet (Plum), Small Dyneema pouch (UV), Ballistic Nylon Pen/Pencil Pouch (Steel), FOJ Pouch (Navy), Clear Quarter Packing Cube (UV), Small Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), and the Super Secret Mystery Gift!

Comment

Definitely with the older clear pouches.

Comment

Working...
                            X