Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,587   Posts: 188,431   Members: 6,565   Active Members: 323
Welcome to our newest member, Jade877792.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new Navy/Wasabi/Cork Imago!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new Navy/Wasabi/Cork Imago!!

Oops..thread title should read Navy/Cork/Wasabi Imago
    Last edited by TXGirl; 09-03-2011, 09:46 AM. Reason: Got too excited about my post & put colors out of order
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

fab pictures; and how very coordinated with the pouches! enjoy it. Imago is one of my favorite TB bags. The smaller forms are the best in TB!

Comment

You did do a fantastic job of coordinating your pouches, one matching each of the fabrics in your beautiful new Imago. Nice job! I know how excited you are to have your new "toy" to play with. And I have to say that the Navy/Cork/Wasabi seems like a near-perfect color combination.

....Must resist! :D I just got my Indigo/Plum Imago back from its plastic surgery at the TB Clinic, so I have no excuse to be envious of your new bag. It's like I've got a new one of my own.

Comment

Love your set! Looks very nice together, coordinated and matching, but all different too!
        I really, really like TB Bags!

Comment

Beautiful. Just making me want one even more. And I have two of those pouches already, though my cork is a mini not a small.
          Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

Comment

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to try it out on Tuesday when I go back to work!
            Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Comment

Originally posted by TXGirl View Post
              Thanks everyone! I can't wait to try it out on Tuesday when I go back to work!

So, How did it go? How was it loaded? Pictures?

Comment

What an excellent bag choice. You show such elegant and refined taste, and of course I'm not saying that because I have the same bag.

I am a bit jealous of your matching pouches, though.

Comment

Originally posted by backpack View Post
                  So, How did it go? How was it loaded? Pictures?
                  It's perfect! I loaded it with my laptop, iPad, my 3D organizer cube that has all my chargers & adapters, & a small pouch. I plan on playing with it more this weekend to see what else I can put in it :)

Comment

Love this set, TXGirl!
                    "For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe." ~ Larry Eisenberg

Comment

Very Cool! Great color choice ;). I love how coordinated your pouches are :).
                      http://www.tombihn.com
                      1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
                      Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Working...
                      X