Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,587   Posts: 188,431   Members: 6,565   Active Members: 323
Welcome to our newest member, Jade877792.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new Navy/Wasabi/Cork Imago!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katy
    replied
    Very Cool! Great color choice ;). I love how coordinated your pouches are :).

Leave a comment:

• doornum3
    replied
    Love this set, TXGirl!

Leave a comment:

• TXGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by backpack View Post
    So, How did it go? How was it loaded? Pictures?
    It's perfect! I loaded it with my laptop, iPad, my 3D organizer cube that has all my chargers & adapters, & a small pouch. I plan on playing with it more this weekend to see what else I can put in it :)

Leave a comment:

• Cymberleah
    replied
    What an excellent bag choice. You show such elegant and refined taste, and of course I'm not saying that because I have the same bag.

I am a bit jealous of your matching pouches, though.

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Originally posted by TXGirl View Post
    Thanks everyone! I can't wait to try it out on Tuesday when I go back to work!

So, How did it go? How was it loaded? Pictures?

Leave a comment:

• TXGirl
    replied
    Thanks everyone! I can't wait to try it out on Tuesday when I go back to work!

Leave a comment:

• jaon
    replied
    Beautiful. Just making me want one even more. And I have two of those pouches already, though my cork is a mini not a small.

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    Love your set! Looks very nice together, coordinated and matching, but all different too!

Leave a comment:

• ncb4
    replied
    You did do a fantastic job of coordinating your pouches, one matching each of the fabrics in your beautiful new Imago. Nice job! I know how excited you are to have your new "toy" to play with. And I have to say that the Navy/Cork/Wasabi seems like a near-perfect color combination.

....Must resist! :D I just got my Indigo/Plum Imago back from its plastic surgery at the TB Clinic, so I have no excuse to be envious of your new bag. It's like I've got a new one of my own.

Leave a comment:

• Shiva
    replied
    fab pictures; and how very coordinated with the pouches! enjoy it. Imago is one of my favorite TB bags. The smaller forms are the best in TB!

Leave a comment:

• TXGirl
    started a topic My new Navy/Wasabi/Cork Imago!!

My new Navy/Wasabi/Cork Imago!!

Oops..thread title should read Navy/Cork/Wasabi Imago
    Last edited by TXGirl; 09-03-2011, 09:46 AM. Reason: Got too excited about my post & put colors out of order
Working...
X