Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,361   Members: 6,552   Active Members: 301
Welcome to our newest member, MerryAlcal.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western Flyer = AWESOME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TavaPeak View Post
    Come to think of it, the rings and extra-long key straps on the Tri-Star might have come in handy when I needed to tether my runaway-prone toddler. ;-)
    Ha! So, when can we expect a picture of the child harness fashioned from key straps? ;-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

Originally posted by Janine View Post
      Ha! So, when can we expect a picture of the child harness fashioned from key straps? ;-)
      You just had to ask if it had been done. . .

Zuri reports that it's actually quite comfortable

and despite the fact that I would NEVER actually tie my children to me, unless they were in a sling, the multi color (wasabi, cayenne, plum, black) and adjustable strap length (SE strap) made for a rather convenient and light weight tether to my MCB :)

Janine, some of the things that you type have me rolling for hours. After I picked myself up off of the floor, I knew I had to at least try it!

For those who would duplicate, I cannot vouch for the safety, security, or wisdom of trying to reproduce this stunt. I did it just for giggles :)
      I really, really like TB Bags!

Comment

Originally posted by dorayme View Post
        You just had to ask if it had been done. . .
        ROFL! Zuri is such a good sport. You could just pick her up by the 5-point star in the back and clip her to a bag! Or trade out an Absolute strap on the lower part for a springy bungee ride. ;-) Great for keeping track of swift toddlers. My elder son is taller than I am now, but I remember when he was a little Houdini on wheels.

Comment

Dorayme! You are so creative! And the children have imaginations too. God bless you all!
          "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Comment

Zuri is indeed a good sport and as beautiful and gentle as her gorgeous Mom.

Thank You for sharing Dorayme, just precious.

Comment

@dorayme, that harness is awesome and you are awesome for making it! Please thank Zuri for indulging me! Love it!
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

Great harness! I have actually tied my child to me, though he was a bit of a mommy's boy so it probably wasn't entirely necessary, and I have to say that is a very creative and colorful way to do it!

Re: original post, I still love my WF, though for some reason I have felt compelled to bring so much junk that I just can't fit into one any more! I'm hoping by the time I go to the UK and Ireland in the spring, I can do it all with an underpacked WF.
                Current carry: Super Ego, various pouches, I/O (when shooting). Incorporating the FIELD JOURNAL!!!! Next up on wishlist: S25 and SE (June 2016)

Comment

Jenne, I'm insanely jealous of all your travels.

Comment

Working...
                  X