Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,579   Posts: 188,306   Members: 6,539   Active Members: 284
Welcome to our newest member, QQYFodil79.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

two monkeys seen carrying an ego and ruck's sac at washington reagan national airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two monkeys seen carrying an ego and ruck's sac at washington reagan national airport

breaking news: early this afternoon, outside of our nation's capital, two monkeys were seen entering washington reagan national airport. reports indicate that the two were carrying two extraordinary bags made by tom bihn - the ego messenger bag, and the now discontinued ruck's sac. it is believed that the two primates are trying to make their way to india.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by maverick; 10-10-2011, 09:44 PM.
    -m

Two lovelies!

Comment

Ahhh, your adorable son with his dinosaur shirt! Along with your stunning wife!

Safe trip!
      "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Comment

Great picture! I hope they have a good time! Are you joining them?
        http://www.tombihn.com
        1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
        Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Monkeys? You must have a very comfortable couch to sleep on!!!!
          Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers.

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank II View Post
            Monkeys? You must have a very comfortable couch to sleep on!!!!
            they're gone! the whole house is mine! mwahahahaha! :D
            -m

Comment

But just wait until your wife sees you've called her a "monkey." You may sleep in the bed now. But when she gets back........you'll only have your Tom Bihn bags to keep you warm.
              Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers.

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank II View Post
                But just wait until your wife sees you've called her a "monkey." You may sleep in the bed now. But when she gets back........you'll only have your Tom Bihn bags to keep you warm.
                oh, that made my day - i can't stop laughing! thanks!! :)
                -m

Comment

Hope you all have a fantabulous trip!
                  Ego in Cardinal/Steel, Ristretto in Plum/Wasabi, Side Effect in Plum/Wasabi, Imago in Navy/Cork/Wasabi, Cafe Bags in Azalea, Turquoise, and Linen, TB Wallet, misc. pouches, and son's Brain Bag in Steel

Comment

Maverick,
                    I hope you're adopting a really cute puppy with a great house. I'm thinking puppy will be sleeping in a nice comfy bed and you'll be in the dog house. :) On a more serious note, you've got a beautiful family. I may have to revisit the Ego as a messenger bag. It doesn't look as large as I thought it would.
                    Take care,
                    Moose
                    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                      Maverick,
                      I hope you're adopting a really cute puppy with a great house. I'm thinking puppy will be sleeping in a nice comfy bed and you'll be in the dog house. :) On a more serious note, you've got a beautiful family. I may have to revisit the Ego as a messenger bag. It doesn't look as large as I thought it would.
                      Take care,
                      Moose
                      the ego is a really versatile messenger bag!

i was blown away by how much food it held. mona can't go for a 1 hour car ride without packing some snacks, so for a 20 hour trip, she packed the pantry - literally!
                      -m

Comment

Working...
                      X